Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Redic

So first let me just say that I hate this blog. I think I am going to love writing on it and love Peyton writing on it, but I don't like the way it looks and I hope I can change that soon. I'm not very good with technology, however, so it may be a while.

Okay, here are a few redic items from today:
1) It is ridiculous that I slept until 3 pm. I did not wake up until my mom called me and told me she was at my house. Then I pretended I had been up for awhile because I was embarrassed by the absurdity of sleeping half the day away. My schedule is majorly defunked as you can see if you notice what time I am posting this.

2) It is ridiculous that I have been married for one month! It really doesn't seem that long. According to my mom it seems like "an eternity". She says some redic things, more on that later.

3) It is ridiculous that there is a show called "CMT Cribs". It is hilarious though, because all the "cribs" are like regular houses. The people show off pools that are the same as the one in my neighbors back yard and demonstrate how their espresso machine works. That shat was hilarious!

No comments: