Thursday, September 18, 2008

Announcing.......

Okay, since everyone who reads my blog already knows, AND since somebody told me I need to update more regularly, AND since I promised this post would be an exciting one, AND since this is pretty much the biggest thing that has happened to me, um, maybe ever.........here you go!

Knock, Knock

Who's There?

BABY BEAR!

That's right Honey Bear and I will be increasing our family size as of April 8th, 2009!

I have been trying to find my camera so we could take a picture of my tummy (not that there's really much to see at this point). As a courtesy to my mom (who doesn't even read this) I am debating not putting up the ultrasound pictures. It gives her the heeby geebies. Anyway, I haven't been sick TOO much. I've only thrown up maybe five or six times. Mainly, I'm just EXHAUSTED. I don't know how I would do this if I had a full time job.

In other news, I have come to grips with my camera really being lost. I'm so glad I had put our pictures from the honeymoon and all our showers on my computer, because it usually takes me months to do so. The only really important pictures were pictures of my grandmother's house. She passed away and I just really wanted to have pictures of her house the way it was when she lived there to remember it (we have plenty of pictures of her, thankfully!). Anyway, I can't find it anywhere and we have torn our house apart looking for it. Momma says that your mind is the best camera anyway! Here is something I am bad at (because Momma is so bad about it): being attached to things. Mainly things I get emotionally attached to. I don't think this is right and maybe the Lord is using my lost camera to teach me to value my relationship with Him and others more than things.

Also worth mentioning, was a visit to my BTF's (best teacher friend) classroom. I have to admit it was a little bittersweet, even when she told me how much of a handful her kids had been. But it was SO cute, which was to be expected. I miss 1st graders, but I don't miss phonics! Hopefully, infants are just as fun as six year olds.

Ok, so this has been such a hugely important post that I would like at least one comment and I'm not counting it if it's from Peyton. However, I realize not everyone has a blog or a google account and can leave comments, so that really puts the pressure on you, Michael. Also, Lo, just leave yours on the Facebook. I once told Peyton that I thought it should be a law that everyone had to have a Facebook account, now I think it should be illegal not to blog. I am so nosy and love reading people's blogs. I wish more of my friends had one, even if they only updated bi-monthly.

P.S. Peyton told me no more making fun of people's statuses on FB, because mine are more redic than the rest!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope that I am the first to comment....
I am SOOOO happy for you and Peyton!!! What an exciting time in your lives. I will pray that "Baby Herrington" continues to grow healthy and strong! I cannot wait to have the "Friend Group" baby shower at my house!!!!

Michael said...

Sarah Denley,

I can't in my wildest dreams imagine the person who "encouraged" you to post more often, but I must tell you this: you either blog or you don't; there's no middle ground.

I'm honored to be mentioned in your big announcement post. You and Peyton will be steadfast parents, and Mrs. Ford and I look forward to learning a lot from y'all!