Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well, I changed our blog design for about a day and then changed it back. It was sooo much cuter, but I couldn't get the links right and it just didn't work. Anyway, it seems like things have been so busy. I don't know why it seems so crazy! I think I am still recovering from Saturday. Friday we hung out with my parents and sister who was home from college. Saturday afternoon we went to a wedding, then to eat Japanese with friends and then went to see our friend Patrick play guitar at benefit for domestic violence. I was exhausted when we got home! I didn't even make it to church Sunday, but I did watch Galloway on the TV. One thing I need to add to my to do list this week is to watch our wedding video which I still haven't watched from start to finish! Another exciting thing is that our new camera should be in tomorrow so I will be able to post pictures on the blog. I still need to learn to print from my laptop. We have several picture frames in our house that are naked because I still haven't printed the pictures from our honeymoon, ect. Peyton hooked up his printer to my computer a few weeks ago; I've just been lazy! Speaking of our house it is really starting to FINALLY shape up and not look like a bachelor pad....it's come a long way! Pretty soon it will be time to start on the nursery! Hopefully, I won't neglect the blog for so long!

No comments: