Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ugh.....

I just feel gross. I feel like my face is probably the color of this font. I know I shouldn't complain because I have really had a relatively easy and uneventful pregnancy, but the past couple of days have been miserable.

I guess the last few weeks sort of spoiled me; I felt like the iron supplements must be working and my nesting instincts were kicking in! I actually felt like I was getting a lot done (I never feel that way).

Anyway, Sunday night I just could not get any good sleep and I had to wake up early Monday. Monday I didn't feel great and since yesterday it's been downhill. I had pretty much given up naps a few weeks ago (which is so strange for me, I love naps, but I was starting to hate them and really not need them), but today I took TWO. I know, that's bad, isn't it? Mainly, I just feel so nauseous, my ribs hurt, and I'm having a hard time breathing--all normal pregnancy symptoms.

P.S. I got ALL the questions right on the "Sweetie Survey"! Pretty good, huh?

No comments: