Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Countdown Begins

So, tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at 9:15. Either they will send me straight to the hospital to induce or induce on Thursday. I am in total disbelief that in less that 48 hours (hopefully) Peyton and I will be parents! I have been so flooded with emotions lately. I am excited and overjoyed that our daughter is almost here and can't wait to finally hold her, but, as I like to be transparent on my blog, I must say I am also very scared and anxious. Not just about childbirth (though I'm certainly nervous about that), but also about caring for a baby. I am not naive to the responsibility and commitment that entails. I am so excited, but scared, too! Anyway, please keep me and Peyton and Ann Peyton in your prayers these next few days. And, for any of you "Mommy Bloggers", any "new baby" advice is much appreciated!

Also, many of you probably already read MckMama, but if you haven't read about Stellan, click the button (on the sidebar) and go check out her blog. Her baby is really sick and needs prayer. I simply can't imagine what she must be going through. I think about how much I already love Ann Peyton and I don't even know her yet. My heart just breaks for her.

3 comments:

Kim said...

We're so excited for y'all! We will be praying for you all. :)

Ashley said...

How EXCITING!!!! I'll send you an email with my advice :o)

Marie said...

I can't wait! I'm so excited for ya'll. I told Peyton that I read your blog everyday waiting for something exciting to happen! Best wishes!