Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Guest Rooms

Ok, so I don't really have a guest room. Peyton was going to have to give up his study or we were going to have to give up the guest bedroom for a nursery for Baby Bird. Peyton loves his study; I couldn't ask him to part with it! All the other rooms are so feminine; his study is his "area". So, we put a twin bed in the nursery. Annie can sleep in it when she's bigger, I can stay in there if she's sick, ect., and when we have guests they have a bed and she can just sleep in the Pack and Play in our room--perfect solution. Anyway, here is a pictures of the guest room part of the nursery.

The room has a sort of vintage, "shabby chic" feel. I love it! So peaceful....

Oh, the bassinet is in our room right now. She has been sleeping in there with us, but she is going to move to her crib this week....her first transition; it's sort of hard for me.

5 comments:

The Blackwoods said...

I love shabby chic - great room!

Becca said...

Love the room and good luck with the transition!!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, nice post. Keep up the good work
Have [url=http://www.fortworthcolocation.us]you checked[/url] this out ?? Its insanely awesome

Anonymous said...

I know this isn’t exactly on topic, but i have a web page utilizing the same program as nicely and i am getting troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i am lacking? it’s possible it's possible you'll assist me out? thanx.
My partner and I actually enjoyed reading this blog put up, I used to be simply itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I am always looking for somebody to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.
Certainly one of the challenges which individuals beginning a brand new on-line firm face is that of obtaining guests to their net site.


buy Lanoxin | Lanoxin review