Friday, June 19, 2009

So Sad

So, Peyton told me last night that in all likelihood, Jon and Kate are going to get a divorce, or so his Newser says. I am so distraught. I really haven't been watching like I used to. For one thing, the whole things just upsets me too much and for another, I honestly don't think it's as interesting as it used to be. I mean what was cool was watching them do normal things with a ton of kids. I found it fascinating to watch them pass the banana around, each child getting a bite, until they went through like ten bananas. I loved watching them load them all in the car for church. It was fun to see them make the most of the limited space in their average sized house. But I don't really care about Kate getting her teeth whitened or Jon's hairplugs or another ski vacation or getting solar panels.

Anyway, I do want to say one thing. Hear me first, NO ONE deserves to be cheated on, or run around on, or whatever. Nobody should be out partying with coeds with one kid (or wife) at home, let alone EIGHT! But, I swear, I wouldn't talk to my CATS the way she talks to her husband. And she was still doing it at the little kids' birthday party. Good grief, as Charlie Brown would say.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I could not agree with this post more.