Monday, June 8, 2009

ABC Survey

So, my sweet friend Amy tagged me on FB and I decided I'd post the survey here too.


A - Age: 24

B - Bed Size: double (ugh, too small for both of us!)

C - Chore you hate: vacuuming

D - Dog's name: no dogs

E - Essential start your day item: bath/shower

F - Favorite color(s): aqua

G - Gold or Silver: usually gold, but my wedding band and engagement ring are white gold

H - Height: 4'11"

I - Instruments you play: guitar (not well) and I want to learn to play the piano so bad!

J - Job title: I like Amy's answer- " i am a Christian disguised as a wife and mommy"

K - Kids: ANN PEYTON (2 months)

L - Living arrangements: small/medium house, suburbs, with Peyton, AP, Darth and General

M - Mom's name: Sarah Ann

N - Nicknames: Sarah D., SD, Den, Sweetie

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: hypocritical and judgmental people (we all are sometimes, though), wire coat hangers, when Peyton leaves multiple pairs of shoes around the house, snoring, gross words such as ointment, engorgement and mucus

Q - Quote: "Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all."- Be Thou My Vision

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: Cookie

T - Time you wake up: um which time, the one where I wake up in the middle of the night to feed AP or the one where I start the day? How bout I pass on this one? I really don't have a very consistent schedule right now

U - Underwear: GapBody and I always wear them!

V - Vegetable you dislike: I don't like COOKED carrots; I like them raw though!

W- Workout style: brisk strolls with Annie are the extent of my exercise regimen right now and I'm okay with that

X - X-rays you've had: teeth

Y - Yesterday's best moment: playing with AP at Mickey and Minnie's (my mom and dad) house

Z - Zoo favorite: giraffes and any mommy animals with their babies

1 comment:

Marie said...

UGH! I totally agree with the wire hangers....I make sure they all end up in Matt's closet!