Wednesday, June 10, 2009

As Minnie Would Say....

..."what kind of world are we living in?" Three things:

1. I took AP to the Target yesterday and I don't think I'll be doing that again for some time. I have always had a problem leaving my cart at the grocery store and Target, even with my purse in it! Not a good idea. Well, I had been practicing not leaving the cart since I got pregnant, because you don't leave a child in a cart unattended you know? So, I took her to Target and seriously I was clutching the cart so hard my knuckles were turning white. And I was still scared somebody was going to get her....I know, I have terrible anxiety. I told my mom, and she said "Well, you don't have to take her again until you've taught her to scream if somebody gets her". I don't think it'll be that long, I mean I have to get control of my irrational fears sometime and just trust the Lord!

2. I got completely freaked out when I read a warning on her carseat about not sitting her in it unless she's buckled in because of a strangulation hazard with the straps (I started buckling her in it anyway, after the other day when I carried her to the car in it without realizing it was still unbuckled!). I also read this review while looking for a cd player for AP's nursery, and between that and the Mike Tyson story, I'm terrified she's going to get strangled by something! Again, I know, trust in God.

3. It looks April Rose is a fraud and I am so upset! So many people followed, greived and prayed over this blog and it really saddens me. For me it became one of those blogs you check everyday. I guess I just had to know what was going on with that family. It'so sad that she'd lie about this and at the same time I hoped it wasn't real; I didn't want it to be true. I have followed Angie Smith's blog for awhile and have so much respect for women who carry terminally ill babies. Anyway, Angie and MckMama are right--this woman needs prayer now as much as ever.

Well I'm off to clean up around the house, water some plants, bath AP, and maybe go visit Minnie for awhile!

No comments: