Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Post

I just had to share these....

Ann Peyton in her travel swing. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I love owls. I thought this was so cute and having a travel swing is so nice for trips, since she LOVES to swing! I really love this Life Is Good "Love Bug" onsie from Virginia that she is wearing in the second picture....so cute!



This has been a long time coming. Cookie and I both had "rubber bands" of fat around our ankles and wrists from the time we were born. AP was a lanky baby. Finally, some leg fat!

I love this. I clenched my fists like this when I was in Momma's tummy and I still do it when I sleep. Cracks me up that she does it, too.

Family picture before date night

Here are some of Granny and PopPop's beautiful yard. They are always busy....gardening, painting, cleaning, sewing.....we are so much lazier and about 60 years younger!

A couple of pictures from Sunday (Annie's first time to go to church)
She loved going to the house of the Lord!!

We are going to try to take a family picture every week. We'll see how that goes.....
Peyton looks like he needs a sticker that says "Hotty Toddy!" and I look ridiculous in a sweater in June (it's cold in the church) and AP looks like she's about to fall over, but it was a good first attempt at using the timer on the camera!

1 comment:

Sara Anderson said...

She's so cute!!! Congrats on being great parents! I can tell yall are from reading your blog!

God's peace & love to all---

Sara