Thursday, June 11, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Bathrooms



So this week is bathrooms....whew! Mine are, um, tiny. Not complaining.....I love this house more and more each day and it has really become my home, but in our next house I would really like bigger bathrooms, for practical purposes if nothing else! Also, let me just say that after a year of marriage (on Sunday!!) and living in this house, I've just about got it looking how I want, but (isn't there always a but?) the bathrooms are not quite finished. They just weren't my biggest priority. Now, let's get started....

Guest bath first. It's pale blue and has sort of a vintage feel to it.

Here is a few from the hall. The toilet is front and center. I know, gross. But it really was the only way to get the majority of the "room".


The shower curtain. It was made from a sheet that matches the bedding in AP's nursery.


Some hand towels that really need ironing


Sink

Painting that belonged to Bump


Sampler....it's right across from the potty at eye level. I need to add more above it....loves me some samplers.


MacKenzie Childs knobs on the cabinet....loves me some MacKenzie Childs.


This is where the little princess takes her bath. I know it's designed for the sink, but I'm short and the tub is easier.


And there she is!


Now onto the master bath, which is also tiny!

This is the vanity area. Excuse my reflection in the mirror.


Closer look........the McCarty shell has clips and ponytail holders in it


These are the frames on either side of the vanity....sweet Annie


More frames and my camera battery, haha! The top one is an invitation to a Debutante Luncheon, the bottom one is me and Cookie and the two side ones are my parent's and grandparent's wedding invitations.


This is the wallpaper we're planning on using in the vanity area at some point.


The actual bathroom.


I like the hooks on my shower curtain (the shower curtain is an aqua colored denim fabric).


This is a picture my brother in law painted. It reminds me of my parents house because they live on the Reservoir.


Cute little trashcan that I used in my dorm room in college.

Well, that's it, those are our bathrooms. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Cute! Especially the sweet baby half way down the post. Happy anniversary!!!

Heather said...

I love that painting that your MIL did for you! Your baby is co cute! thanks for sharing!

Lisa Shatzer said...

Your princess is so cute!!

The DIY Show Off said...

Love your art! And the baby is the cutest accessory!
TGIF!

Chelsa said...

cute! your little sweetie is adorable :)

BOWquet said...

That looks great! The baby is the cutest part. :)

mrs.leah.maria said...

I love all of your little details!

As for your comment on my blog, not taken as harsh at all. It's exactly the perspective that I need, just as Tony and I spoke about our thankfulness that Isaac is healthy. There are so many things to be thankful for!

Tara G. said...

You have some really fabulous accessories to go along with that cute baby! :)