Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Super Busy Weekend

This past weekend was really busy. Friday was our anniversary. Peyton's parents offered to keep AP so we got to go on a date. It was the first real date we've had since she came. We went to Julep and the food was great. The conversation was even better! We ended up choosing Julep even though we've been recently because Peyton had to work late and then on the way to his parents I realized we had forgotten her bottle so we had to turn around. Anyway, Julep was open late so that's where we went. We had planned to spend our anniversary at the Fairview Inn (we spent our wedding night there), but obviously going anywhere for a night sans Babykins really wasn't in the cards for this year. I wasn't too disappointed. I am just so happy, because I really do have an amazing husband and little girl. I could go on about Peyton and what a great man he is, but I will save that for a future (upcoming) post.

On Saturday, we took a day trip to Granny and PopPops. Peyton helped PopPop put in an air conditioner window unit and Granny started teaching me to sew (so excited about that!). Ann Peyton was a little fussy, which is really weird for her. I don't know what was going on! It was good to see Granny and PopPop and we had so much fun chatting in the car as always.

Sunday was Ann Peyton's first Sunday to go to church. She slept the whole time! We got home had spaghetti for lunch and Peyton went to play ultimate frisbee. Then he came home and cut the grass and my mom came by for a visit. Basically, a very relaxing day. I finished the night with lots of laundry and one of my all time favorite tv shows, Army Wives. Overall, defiantly a fun weekend (pictures soon to come)!

No comments: