Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop: Three Things You Did Not Know About Me

1. My dad cooks red beans and rice EVERY Friday night. Peyton and I (and now Ann Peyton) go eat dinner over there almost every Friday night. Occasionally, if there is a party or something, Daddy will make them on Saturday. He has been cooking "Beans and Rice" on Friday nights for as far back as I can remember.

2. All my facebook photo albums are either the title or lyrics from a song. I just started doing it and now it's really fun to me to see if I can come up with a song that relates to the album.

3. When I was in high school, once my younger sister got her driver's license, she drove to school every day. She was a sophomore and I was a senior. I guess people thought it was weird, but I HATED to drive (I like it a little better now).


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Love the Friday night tradition! Me and my daughter are the only ones in this house who loves beans and rice.

HeatherOz said...

Hi!
Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
Nice to meet ya!
Heather

the brown couch said...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping and enjoyed reading your blog. I love reading about new blog friends....


http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/