Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday- Logi Bear {June 13, 2008}

I decided not to participate in Kelly's Friday carnival this week. Show Us Where You Live is over and this week is Kid's Birthday Parties. Since AP in nowhere near her first birthday, I haven't really put that much thought into her party. So, I decided I'd do a "Friday Flashback". Note: I have NO idea who started "Flashback Friday"; I see it everywhere but couldn't find the original, with the Mr. Linky and all that. Anyway, if you know, let me know, so I can link back.

I decided to post this picture of me and my friend Logan, since we got together on Wednesday AND Thursday this week.

This is us at my bridesmaids' luncheon, just over a year ago. Seriously, if I didn't have a sister who is also my best friend, this one would have been my maid of honor. I need to do an entire post about Logan and how we met by "chance", but for now I will just say that she was an amazing roomate and a great BFF!

No comments: