Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday's Fave Five--Special Fourth Of July Edition

[friday+fave+five+spring.JPG]


1. Elvis Presley-An American Trilogy



which is really more of an American/southern trilogy since it includes "Dixie". I've been listening all week!


2. Watermelon

http://www.canadianfruit.com/images/melon-watermelon.gif
I don't even want to talk about the Fourth of July without it. FYI....if you "google image" it, you get some pretty interesting results!


3. Summer Baby Clothes

Speaking of watermelons, Ann Peyton has not one, but two watermelon outfits, because I think they're so precious. The one above is my favorite, probably because it's seersucker (ahhh.....summer in the south in seersucker).


4. This beautiful place

Where we will be tomorrow!


5. This precious Daddy who arranged to spend the 4th with his family

We love you, Peyton!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Look at that watermelon...yummy! I like your background Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing :-) Have a great weekend!

Pamela said...

Great list! Love the watermelon and the outfit. Have a great 4th!

Susanne said...

Hi Sarah. Welcome to Fave Five! What a cutie pie in her watermelon outfit. I love watermelon too and can't think of a summer celebration without it being on the menu!

Love the Keith Green song you had playing in the background. Haven't heard Keith Green for awhile. I'll have to download some of his songs!

Brenda said...

I have been really in to watermelon this year too, they are sooooo delicious!