Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggitty Jog....

Have ya'll ever heard that nursery rhyme? My mom used to say it all the time!

Anyway, we're back! Ashley told me I'd have a real feeling of accomplishment after this, and I certainly do. I had decided that she and Carrie could basically right the book about traveling with an infant, but now I feel qualified enough to be a co-author.

I'm going to try not to be that mom who writes twenty page long posts about each day of the trip (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I am going to do a couple of separate posts, just because I know if I did just one it would be super long, boring, and unorganized. So, I think I'm going to do one about our time in Charleston, one about the actual "traveling", and one about what to bring on these kinds of excursions (that was one of my biggest concerns, along with how I was going to breast feed EVERY THREE HOURS for a twelve hour drive with five people in a sedan, haha....I'll try to hit that one, too).

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You made it!!!!!

I realized I never got back with you on getting together. You, me, and Carrie should do lunch sometime!

Carrie said...

Yay for having your first trip under your belt!! I'm so glad you had a safe trip... can't wait to read all about it! And I agree with Ashley -- the 3 of us (although I guess it would be 6 including the babies :o)) should get together!