Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Yards and Garages




Seriously, this week is going to be pretty pathetic. Our poor little yard is kind of pitiful. The good news is we've bought a few plants and Peyton has really been working hard on it! But, it has a ways to go. And we don't have a garage, but I adore the little porch area in my carport. However, that will have to be for another day. It has a wheel barrow, tools, and a bunch of Peyton's yard crud all over it right now. I will post some pictures when I get it looking nice again.

Backyard

This is our backyard. It kind of needs mowing. And we're eventually going to plant those plants that are in the middle of the yard right now



Peyton's garden



Watermelons....yay! Sorry about the shadow.


Peyton's woodpile....so excited about all the (free) fires we'll have next winter!


Sweet picnic table with really retro seat cushions that belonged to "Bump" (my grandmother whose gone to heaven)


Garage

This is the part of the carport I'll let you see. It's part of the porch area. The outdoor rug and precious gardening garbage can belonged to my parents.


Front Yard

Peyton loves changing out the flowers around the mailbox each season.


Flowerbed #1......Peyton's been working yard on these!


Flowerbed #2, which has.....


LAMB'S EAR in it. I love lamb's ear.....we had it in my parent's yard (which was beautiful) growing up and I just love it; so soft and pretty!

Well, that's our yard. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You have a great space to work with! I love the backyard and the flowers around the mailbox!

Greetings from Guatemala said...

enjoyed visiting your blog!

Bethany and 3sonsplus1 crew said...

I think your yard looks very pretty!!