Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday


Well, there is no Not Me Monday at My Charming Kids this week, but I had so many fun "not me's" I decided (with Mckmama's go ahead, of course), to, well, go ahead. So....

Last Wednesday, while strolling our girls, Carrie and I did NOT see TWO rats at our local park. Because rats are gross and run around in sewers and garbage dumps, not local parks. Also, said walk was NOT the most exercise I've done in a few
daysweeks....especially since we sat in the shade and talked during most of our "walk". Also, we did NOT discuss our opinions on the Mckmama drama involving orphus prodding and sex toys.

Also, this week, when Peyton told me he wanted to loose a few pounds, I did not crudely joke that I was sorry he didn't have his own "Annie machine" to "suck the pounds off" of him. And he did NOT also crudely respond by reminding me of the nurse who told us that men could lactate and tell me he was going to try that idea round two.....think again, Bud!

And I did NOT whisper to someone about Annie's unibrow that I have been bleaching with hydrogen peroxide and it was NOT because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I would NOT do that because I know, precocious as she is, she can't understand me, as she is only (almost) five months old.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Mmmk, so I added the follower thingy. Ashely said she wasn't seeing me in her reader anymore as well. I have no idea what the problem is, but I found that adding a list of blogs I read with it automatically updating when someone posts a new entry helps me follow those blogs who don't show up in my reader either. I will look into this again though, thanks for letting me know!