Tuesday, September 15, 2009

25 Random Things--#5 (Vaccum Hatred)

Okay, so it's time for another installment of "25 Random Things". I did this meme on Facebook a long time ago and now I'm kind of going through my list and talking about each one. I think it's a good way for y'all to get to know me better. I guess some people might think it's weird, but I've always loved when people post things just telling more about themselves, their life, and their personality. I was talking to my mom last night and telling her how I think it's funny when people I've just met ask me when we're planning to have another baby, even though my daughter is FIVE months old. She was saying she was never interested in asking people things like that. NOT THE CASE with me; I'm always so curious about things about people, I just don't always ask them! Anyway, I told her I think that my nosiness definitely fuels my blog addiction. Anyway, if you're new and at all interested you can take a look at the other posts in this quirky little series so far. But, onto the actual post.....

Without further ado, here is random thing #5:
5. I hate to vacuum. This could be because my husband bought a 65 ton vacuum cleaner. I really think it weighed more than me pre-pregnancy. So he vacuums.

Okay, really should have just included this with #4, which was about my favorite chores. But here it is and I'm not going to skip it just because it's boring and I've pretty much said most of what there is to say about it in those three sentences. So, that's it, really. I don't vacuum. I loathed it even before Peyton bought the monster vacuum, so it really worked out perfectly. I'll occasionally do a run around the den with the itty bitty rechargeable go-vac type appliance we own. But, that's pretty ineffective for the most part. I do count it as a chore I personally accomplished if I have to nag Peyton to do it for longer than the task actually takes him to complete....only kidding, dear!

No comments: