Friday, September 25, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Dessert Recipe

Photobucket

I'm a little slow this week, but here is my super easy, super yummy dessert recipe. We love it and I always make it for Peyton's birthday (I make it for Logan's birthday, too) or just whenever I feel like we need a really good dessert.


Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Ingredients
1 box of yellow cake mix with pudding
1 (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding mix
1/2 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of water
3/4 cup of vegetable oil
4 large eggs
8 oz. sour cream
1 cup chocolate chips
Directions
1. Whisk together the first two ingredients (cake mix and chocolate pudding).
2. Add and mix together with remaining ingredients with a mixer.
3. Cook in greased and floured (I use baking spray) Bundt pan @ 350 degrees for one hour.
4. Occasionally, my cake doesn't come out "smooth". If the cake sticks, just sprinkle a little powdered sugar (or sift granulated sugar) onto the cake. It looks so pretty and covers up most mistakes ;)

I'm looking SO forward to the next couple of weeks--baby gear and football. Researching and buying baby gear has practically become a hobby and I love college football!



No comments: