Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Fall on the Blog and a Request for Input

I decided since I finally my house for fall, I should decorate my blog, too. So, I found this new fall looking background. Sidenote: I have decided that I would LOVE to learn to create backgrounds for my blog; I think it would be so much fun.

Moving on....here is my question. I have the longest, most ridiculous address for my blog. Sometimes, Peyton or I will mention the blog and people will say "Oh what is the address?". And when I tell them they're like "oh, I needed a pen for that".

Well, awhile back I talked with a friend about changing it. The problem? I don't know what to change it to. Here's what I don't want:
- anything with "the Herringtons"; people always spell it with an 'a'
- anything with "Sarah Denley"; just too hard to remember how to spell that
- anything with Ann Peyton; she won't be the only one forever
- and anything with "in the warm hold of your loving mind" is just SO hard to remember

SO, I decided to poll the (16 person) audience. Any ideas for a new (easier) address?

P.S. I need to do a post about how I named my blog in the first place.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I just found your blog, and you and peyton and your growing family are precious. I love the new fall background...I want to learn how to make my own, too! You could always have a different blog address and title...ours are different and it seems to work ok.

Carrie said...

Hmmm... how about CrunchyMama?? Or you could go with something like PartCrunchyPartPrissyMom if you really wanted your personality to shine through. I mean, that's you in a nutshell right??

Haha. Just kidding of course. I'm not very helpful when it comes to these kinds of things. Hence, the title of my blog :)