Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On Starting a Beauty Routine Early

I need to confess something to y'all. Ann Peyton has a uni-brow.

Hardly noticeable, right?

Yeah, that is because of the beauty regimen that Minnie came up with and that I execute. All I do is just get a little hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball, and, well, bleach her eyebrows (just the uni part, of course). Anyway, it works. For myself, I am more comfortable with using tweezers to get a few stray brows, but that really wasn't an option I was willing to consider for sweet Babykins. Besides, the amount of plucking it would require would be amazing. She would really need to have them waxed.

Just keeping it real.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahaha. You're so funny.

Ashley said...

Hahahah classic SD!

Virginia said...

hahahaha oh my gosh I love this!
This is really refreshing and relieving to hear bc I worry about these things... even though I have no kids. haha ;)