Friday, October 30, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Halloween Costumes

Photobucket

I'm a little late this week, since AP has been sick and I haven't been feeling so great myself these past couple of days. But here are some fun pictures.

In the past, I've enjoyed being a Hershey kiss one year.


I also LOVE dressing up from different time periods. Of course, those are such easy, fun costumes.
Peyton and me as a '50s couple


me with my friends Amanda and Ashley ('60s, '20s, and '80s; if you can't tell)


But of course, my cuteness could never compete with this little glow worm so I'm not even dressing up this year


A few more of AP, in Halloween attire
I can't decide if these feet are more tacky than they are cute, but Peyton has a pair of "gorilla" slippers, so I had to get these for her (they were less than $3)


Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great costumes! I love your little glow worm! She is adorable!

Loralee Choate said...

I should have totally gotten my son a little pumpkin sleeper, too!