Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Begining to Look Alot Like Christmas

We took our Christmas card pictures today and I can't wait for them--my mom's amazing friend took them for us! I'll post some tomorrow, but here is a sneak peak of Sally's magic


When I saw this picture, I definitely had some camera lust; however, after much discussion I decided that I wanted a sewing machine more for Christmas. There's always birthdays, though. Ha!

We're also getting out our Christmas decorations out this week--we're getting the tree tomorrow. I'm finalizing the pajama project. And the radio station in Jackson that turns into a nonstop Christmas music only station has cranked up for the season.

Ah, I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What radio station is that?

I awarded you something on my blog :) xoxo!

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! And will you seriously teach me how to sew when you get your machine??

Rachel Bolanos said...

love your new blog look!!

Christy said...

your daughter is GORGEOUS!!!

I responded to your comment on my blog, but had to comment again on yours :)

Anonymous said...

Which radio station is that, for real?