Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ask Away!

So, several of my friends have been doing the "Ask Anything" type posts and I had to jump on the bandwagon. I already explained that I have a hard time with peer pressure, and so how could I not participate in the latest blog trend? Also, reading these types of posts just fascinates me, so I decided it was high time to give it a go.

So, you can ask me anything. I love how Christy said "It doesn't matter how personal, I will not get offended!". Surely, if you've been reading for any length of time, you know that that goes without saying here.....

I will be pretty much mortified if I don't have any questions to answer and will not be able to show my face in the blogiverse ever again. Soooo, ASK AWAY!

8 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Do you plan to go back to work? What was your job before motherhood? Where do you like to shop for Ann Peyton? How did you meet Ashley and Carrie? How do you balance time with your family and Peyton's family? Do you keep a baby book for AP? HA - you did not expect so many questions! I got on a roll.

Emily said...

How is your mother's morning out job going?
What is your "must-have" baby item?

Rachel said...

yayy! i love these!

how many children do y'all plan on having? is there a timeline for having more kids?

will y'all always live in jackson or do you plan on moving someday?

p.s.- my blog address changed! the new one is www.ourbellavida.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Let's see, what don't I already know??... Where and how did Peyton propose to you?

Christy said...

where do you work at mothers morning out?

ummm...

see, I understand the pressure of asking people to ask you questions because it totally stressed me out that you and ashley were basically the only ones who asked me questions. but I am insecure like that :)

OH!
What type of music do you like?
What is your favorite thing to do with Peyton?

Ashley said...

Is moving to New York something you have a concrete plan/timeline for, or is it still just a "someday" dream?

Do you have any names picked out for your future child(ren)?

How many children are you and Peyton planning to have?

Alison said...

Wow there are some good questions already on here!

I like the baby names one and the proposal one :-)

What's the most memorable trip you've ever taken?

What's one thing you absolutely must do or see before you die?

Catherine Sledge said...

Hi! I am late commenting on this, but hopefully you will get a chance to respond anyway! I was just wondering--how did you tell Peyton you were pregnant? I know you must have been excited but scared too, since it wasn't planned.
And ps, I did notice about the grillades, but I didn't want to be the spelling nazi. Now I realize my role as editor and will attend to my duties more faithfully! :) Ha! Happy New Year to y'all!!