Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Babykin Boutique: Sample Sale Collection

So, you know that when I find some amazing deals I like to do a post to recap it. I did one several months ago when I went to a great consignment sale and I thought it was pretty fun to document my great buys. Annie happens to be wearing two of my consignment buys this month......


I am ALL for buying ahead. Seriously, if you have the self control to do it, it is one of the best ways I know to get a bargain in shopping for childrens' clothes.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, my friend Rachel told me about a sale going on at the hotel where she works. And.....it was fabulous!

I actually limited myself to four outfits and they are all summer--two dresses and two bubbles.

12 mo.

This is a 2T, but it had pants that were missing. So, I got it for a HUGE discount. She'll either wear it early or I'll find some leggings or something to go under it. I heart madras!

12mo. I might get it monogrammed. Not sure yet.

This is my favorite.

This was $15!!! I was pretty proud of myself, seeing as how I bought all four outfits for what something like this would normally retail for!

I'll be doing another one soon on my Overstock Sale finds!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad you found such cute things! They are all adorable. Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

I love consignment shops and sales. We have a chain of shops up here called Once Upon a Child. And I have been able to outfit my 2 at a steal of a deal. I just got Trey 2 pair of jeans(levis), and 2 pair of Kahkis (polo)at $23.00 just yesterday. -Oh, I stopped by to let you know I have my post up for Read to me Wednesday. And I linked back to you our host. ~Blessings on your day!

Christy said...

I love girl clothes!! Boy clothes are not nearly as fun :( Luckily, Laura Grace could care less what she wears-even though she is 6 I still buy smocked shirts, dresses, ect... I miss the bubbles though!

Christy said...

Hi, again! Yes, I totally understand about the double name thing :) I am always having to explain that Laura Grace is a double name!

My husband, Clay, knows who your uncle is. It is a small world up here in North Mississippi! His family has lived here for generations so they pretty much know everyone it seems!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness. Why did that sell have to be going on during the busiest week of my life?! SO cute!