Thursday, December 31, 2009

From Meg and Billy with Love

This will be worth your time. I promise.



Such a great scene. One of the best scenes ever. From one of the best movies ever.

"I love that you get cold when it's seventy one degrees outside". "I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich".
Those words could've been written about me.

"I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night".
Those words could've been written by me.

Don't you just love Meg? I spent the better part of the '90s wanting to be Meg. I tried to get her haircut from You've Got Mail. See?

And Billy Crystal. Such a bird! When he does that corny voice it reminds me SO much of my goofball husband.



I am so thankful for my best friend/husband this year. But I'm super sad I forgot to Netflix When Harry Met Sally in time for New Years. Maybe it will be on tv??

* Guess I lied about the three posts in one day. Somebody is gonna give me a pay cut :)
** Sorry this post was kind of all over the place.

No comments: