Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Fun Exercise

So, Ashley has come up with another great idea! She has started a blog where she answers a question about her childhood each day. It seems like a great way to keep up with memories! Of course, you know that I love things like this and when she asked if anyone wanted to tag along, I was all "Pick me! Pick me!".

Awhile back I got this book for Peyton:
http://www.loveitbuyit.com/w/474/9781556705953.jpg
and this one for my Dad:
http://www.ofertondelibros.com/images/large/isbn978006/9780060155612-l.jpg

I told myself I wasn't going to get the Mommy one until I get up to date on BunBun's baby book, but I really want to do this so bad, so I'm going to pretend that I am. Ha!

I'm a day behind (I'll catch up tomorrow), but this is it!

1 comment:

fragmentsoftheday said...

Just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog!! You are so sweet!! Adding you to my google reader right... NOW... :) Your name has come up multiple times in Ashley's blog, so I have no doubt you are a very cool person. :) Have a great weekend! And the movie "Yes, Virginia" is brand new. They're debuting it on CBS tonight ~ and yes, based on the letter.