Friday, January 15, 2010

Delurk, Friends!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4274757094_c7f0935e3f.jpg

Well, I'm totally a day behind, but I saw on so many blogs that yesterday was "Delurker Day". [Y'all yesterday was a l-o-n-g day. Not in a bad way. Just in a long way. Anyway, I didn't notice until today].

So, okay, you know what "lurkers" are. People who read but never comment. I lurk on many a blog.

Anyway, if you don't mind and can spare a second, why do you leave me a comment and introduce yourself. I feel like it's the first day of school or childbirth class "Tell your name, age and an interesting fact about yourself".

Or just tell me whatever you want to.

9 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

I am not a lurker but you know I love your blog!

Ashley said...

I'm not sure if you know me or not...

rachel said...

Hey Sarah Denley! I think i qualify as a lurker, or more like total stalker! My name's Rachel and i found your blog through Carrie's! I love reading it, as do several of my friends!

Nathalie said...

Hi Sarah Denley! My name is Nathalie and I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now. I also found your blog through Carrie's (naturally, since you and Ashley appear in many posts!) and enjoy reading about you and your sweet little family :).

Catherine Sledge said...

So I'm not delurking, because you know I read the blog--but I did feel like I was de-lurking last night when I met Peyton at Walgreens!! I was in the front of the store, and Taylor called me from the back and was like hey can you come back here for a minute? (Taylor knows I read your blog) I walked back to the pharmacy and there was Peyton standing behind the counter! I almost gave him a big hug but then realized he didn't know me from Adam!! Haha! So I shook hands and introduced myself like a civilized non-stalker instead. :) He and Taylor had started talking and made the connection. Anyway--we were so glad to meet him!

Carrie said...

Well, well, it looks like you've acquired several readers thanks to me. You're welcome. Hahaha. :)

Sara said...

I'm a lurker! I've commented once before, but I mostly lurk (that sounds creepy!). I'm from Brandon, but I live in Ohio right now for grad school. I love reading your blog, seeing cute AP, and really appreciate your "bold blogging!"

www.sarafrancesnic.blogspot.com

Haley said...

ok ok ok...i can take a hint...i've now figured out how to comment and will do so! my name haley harkins and i have definately been a lurker...not anymore!

Katie Smith said...

Hey Denley, it's Katie Smith... I'm a total lurker, I love reading the blog and keeping up with y'all and hearing about precious AP! Hope to see y'all sometime very soon.