Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Early Valentine's Day to Me

Peyton has already gone ahead and ordered my Valentine's Day gift for this year. It is just the most exquisite thing and I am perfectly in awe of the generosity of my sweet husband. Never in a million years could I have asked for a more wonderful present.....

http://clarkblog.typepad.com/clarkblog/images/2008/03/30/girl_scout_cookies_thin_mints.png

I'm getting $50 worth of Girl Scout cookies this year! Thats about seventeen boxes. We discussed spending $100, but to be honest, I don't really have the place to put forty boxes of cookies. Anyway, I think this will be a great, healthy (NOT) way to contribute to my weight gain goal.

Peyton has always said I'm a cheap date, because I hardly ever want a drink (as in a pricey, alcoholic drink- I NEVER turn down a Coca Cola). But I think I'm being super low maintenance this year in that not only did I tell him point blank what I wanted but it's food. Ha!

6 comments:

Sarah Broadus said...

love girl scout cookies we buy tons and freeze them to make them last throughout the year!

Katie said...

I'm coming to snack at your house.

Christy said...

YUM!!!

I love the Samoas...unfortunately I am trying to LOSE wieght. HA!

You have a sweet husband :)

Tiffany said...

Too cute! My husband was telling a friend of mine who's also trying to gain weight to drink milk shakes (as in McDonald's not slim fast or protein.) If you enjoying drinking more than eating or it's more convenient grab a fast food milk shake on the go or with your meal. It will help with lots of extra calories. Not very healthy, but, calorie-lishious! :0)-Oh and I have my book post up!

Allison said...

Freezing them is a great idea! Makes me wish I had a huge deep freezer. Girl Scout cookies are a great investment. Thin Mints are the BEST!

Katie Smith said...

love it. I just spent about $25 on girl scout cookies myself. can't wait til they get here!