Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photogenic

I am not photogenic. Period. I almost always hate the way I look in pictures. I LOVE pictures, but I am rarely satisfied with ones of myself. For that very reason, I don't have nearly as many pictures of myself with Ann Peyton as I would like. There are *so* many of her and her Daddy. Sigh. I also almost didn't get ANY pictures taken when I was pregnant. I learned my lesson and will do it differently round two.

Recently, however, I have acquired a picture of myself (and AP) that I actually find flattering. It was taken by a professional photographer (actually the same one who took our wedding pictures) at the wedding of a family friend. I was so excited, not only because I actually found a picture of myself that I like, but because it's such a wonderful one of my little baby doll, too. It was from months ago, so Annie looks just tiny.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty!! :)

Christy said...

I think you look cute in your pictures but I know how that is to hate pics of yourself-I am the same way!

I love that picture of you and AP. The colors are so pretty!

Carrie said...

Sweet, sweet picture!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

That's a sweet one!We have way more pictures of E with her Daddy because I try to capture all of the cuteness. It does not cross his mind to snap a few unless I gently remind him.