Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

On my blog, that is! I am of the belief that January through March are the coldest months of the year in Mississippi. Case in point: the past couple of days.

But, I started to put up the Christmas stuff at my house and so I decided I better take down the Christmas background on the blog, too. [I'm going to enjoy my playlist a couple of more days, though.]

Soooo......I'm pretty much obsessed with birds like that little one in the header. Birds and owls have been my thing this year. And I thought it was time for spring (at least in the world of my blog, right?)!

One day I'd love to learn how to really make my own background and header, but with the FREE software I have this was pretty much the best I could rig up. It's called Paint.net. It's not very user friendly, but it has it's perks, like did I mention it's free?

And, seriously, plugging in the picture and typing up the words were pretty much an accomplishment for this girl who just learned to use her scanner about a month ago.

Happy SPRING!

Weekly Happenings tomorrow........

1 comment:

Christy said...

the blog is so cute!

Yeah, totally agree abotu the coldest months. It isn't going to get above 35 degrees in North MS for several days. WOW.