Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Because I Love a Little Comparison Study: Bonnet Babies

A [long] while back we had my mom's friend, Sally take our Christmas card pictures and she also took some adorable ones of Annie in a bonnet that was worn by my grandmother, my mom, myself, and my sister. Well, I finally got around to getting the pictures of the rest of us scanned in. Not suprisingly, there are no pictures of "Bump" (my grandmother) in the bonnet, but I was elated that I was able to find pictures of me, Momma, and Cookie in it. Enjoy the comparisons!

The first ones are me and Ann Peyton. We didn't intentionally copy any poses; they just turned out remarkably similar.





Here is a little collage I made of all four of us. You can click on it to enlarge.


Finally, here are a few more of Ann Peyton that I just think are really funny.

PigPig about to do some "motor boating"

I love this one because she looks like she is fixing to start talking to us. I feel like she looks like she could be a two or three year old about to throw a fit! Sassy britches!

Annie Banani=Snobby Society Lady


I had so much fun going through these and I can't wait to pick out an old picture to share on Friday!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How precious! I love this!

Christy said...

Beautiful!! I love the big blue bows on that bonnet! The collage looks fabulous-so pretty.

Christy said...

I forgot to ask this Sunday, and then my family got the stomach bug so I am even later...

Can I feature your blog this week?

If so, please email me on fb or cc_hardy@netzero.com the answer to these questions :)

1) When did you start blogging? What inspired you?

2) What is the purpose of your blog? What do you want people to come away with after reading it?

3) Tell us, in a nutshell, about yourself.

4) What are your favorite blogs?

5) What is your favorite post that you have written? What was the hardest?


Thanks!!