Friday, February 26, 2010

(Because I Love a Little Comparison Study) Flashback Friday: Limber {April 15, 2006}

Last week, in my Weekly Happenings post I shared a picture of Annie's new favorite sleeping position and explained that the reason it is so adorable and sweet to me is because it's the same way I fall asleep when I'm in the middle of something and am just exhausted.



Well, I was going through Peyton's pictures on the computer today, not looking for anything in particular, just something for a "Flashback" post and guess what I found?


My hair looks weird. I was asleep and didn't know my picture was being taken. Don't judge.


There really isn't much of a story to "flash back" to. I just wanted to share this old picture. I love that Annie is getting to the age where we see more and more of ourselves in her. So special but a little scary, too!

No comments: