Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Won't You Read to Me? Wednesday



This week, I thought I'd take a break from doing "classics" and do something that is very timely, instead. It is also a book I enjoyed as a child, but I wouldn't consider it a "classic". So, this week's very timely selection is:

So Sick!
By Harriet Ziefert
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5168GX2G5TL._SL500_AA240_.jpg


This cute book is filled with easy to read words and tells the story of a little lion, Lewis, who gets "so sick". He takes his medicine and rests and after lunch he is up and ready to eat and play!

I love this little book because the pictures are adorable, it is a a quick read, and I enjoyed it so much when I was a little girl!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am putting the MisterLinky again, because a couple of weeks ago someone requested I do, but it's pretty embarrassing to have the thing on there and no one on it. Just sayin'.




2 comments:

2 little Boys said...

I think I linked but I am not sure because it doesn't show a list like McKinky does. I got a post done this week ;-)

Laura Ann

Tiffany said...

I've got mine up for the week, and I added my name to Mr. Linky, as Laura Ann said it doesn't show up. I'll have to check your selection out. ~Blessings on your day!