Friday, March 5, 2010

My Girl {Ann Peyton's First Month in Pictures}

So, in lieu of a Flashback Friday post this week, I decided to do something a little different. It's actually a Flashback of sorts, though. Since AP is almost a year old I decided I'd share some of my favorite pictures from each month of her life so far. I'm going to start with her first month, when she was "zero months old"-- I didn't include pictures from the hospital; I'm going to share those closer to her birthday! I'll be back to regular Flashbacks next Friday!

[The reason for the title of the post and the song at the end is because that is the name of her first month Facebook album. I explained before that I like to name my albums after song titles or lyrics. It's not entirely relevant, but I thought it was a fun way to incorporate my love for music into each of these posts.]



Babykins and Cookiekins


I thought she looked so much like me in this one!




Gosh, I just love her so much. My heart wants to explode when I look at this.


Peyton called this an "Annie Roll".


our deep thinker




She was SO tiny.....just under six pounds!




Annie with her great grandparents- Granny and PopPop


We went to church on Easter and left her with Cookie and Minnie and this is what happened!




First visit to Dr. Denney's office!




She still loves that giraffe!


"Papa!!!!!!!!!!"


computer time with Daddy


They kinda resemble, dontcha think?


Ann Peyton is my dress in a bassinet one of Minnie's precious friends let us borrow


first bottle


getting acquainted with The General


just a bag of produce- taters, a tomato, and.....AN ANNIE BABY!



"Peace out, kids!"

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

I've got so much honey

The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Ooooh, Hoooo.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.


Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Talkin' bout my girl.






No comments: