Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sugar, Sugar {Six Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Traveling back in time again, Ann Peyton is now SIX months old!



Annie and her BFF, Aubrey-- from what I hear she doesn't do much of that (^) anymore!


Ann Peyton and me at a friend's wedding




AP and her cousin, Simeon






So, I like to take pictures of her sleeping. And she likes to sleep. Works out perfectly!


This is so gross it's cute (to me)!


Twinkies!


The Grove!












Annie with two of her BFFs, Evy and Aubrey


birthday wishes for Mickey!


babywearing at it's best












sitting unassisted for the first time


back to the Grove


do you think they dote on her??


our little glow worm!


relaxing in her sweats!


family picture; guest appearance from Teddy Gram


AP with yet another BFF (she is so popular), Mary Milton




Halloween family pic


Sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl...


...Honey, ah, sugar, sugar

You are my candy girl
...

...I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you

(I just can't believe it's true)
I just can't believe the one to love this feeling to

(I just can't believe it's true)


Ah, sugar,
ah, honey, honey

You are my candy girl...

...Like the summer sunshine pour your sweetness over me
(Pour your sweetness over me)

Sugar, pour a little sugar on it, honey

Pour a little sugar on it, baby
I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah yeah yeah...




No comments: