Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Pea, Apple of My Eye {Two Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Continuing along in my journey back in time, Annie is now TWO months old.

monthly birthday picture with Mr. Pig




first time she really held her head up like that


Peyton took pictures of us, because we were both sleeping the same way that morning!









I did my fist in a ball like that when I was a baby; I still sleep with it like that, sometimes!




The leg fat was a long time coming....Cookie was so excited; she loves a fat baby!


"Love Bug"


her birth announcement


about to leave for a date night


Annie's first time to go to church


"I was glad when they said to me, 'Let us go to the house of the Lord!'"


first EVER weekly family picture












We accidentally restrained her!


getting a bath at Mickey and Minnie's house




quality time with Mommy (almost three months old!)


Sweet pea
Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

Sweet pea

What's all this about
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

I'm like the Rock of Gibraltar

I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea

Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming yeah
You're the only reason I keep on coming home


No comments: