Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tiny Dancer {Four Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Ann Peyton is now FOUR months old on our trip down memory lane (a trip I am beginning to think will not be finished before her birthday).

[Sidenote: The title of each post and the song included therein are the titles I chose for each of the monthly Facebook albums I have created of Ann Peyton. I thought it would be fun to use the same ones for the corresponding posts, but I have to say some of the songs have lyrics that are really random for a post that is entirely devoted to your child's baby pictures. I noticed this reading back over an earlier one and especially this time. When I picked the songs, I basically just took titles or lines from the songs that were relevant to my feelings for Annie at that time and didn't really consider the overall meaning of the song (many are romantic love songs). Anyway, I was hard pressed to find any lyrics from this particular song that were remotely appropriate for the post.....she is our "Tiny Dancer", but certainly not in the context Sir Elton was alluding to.]

monthly pic with Piggy


pretending to be shy....


clearly, she's really anything but!


doing the splits before Daddy told her nice girls keep their legs together


weekly family picture with a guest appearance from The General


modeling her swimsuit....love how it coordinates with the Boppy Pillow


precious moments!


L-O-V-E


trying some rice cereal


This is exactly how my beloved grandmother, "Bump", used to sleep!






family picture take 2


Annie bonding with The General


practicing holding her head up....


....which is SO exhausting!


most natural family picture ever- Peyton in his undershirt, me sans makeup, Annie in a onsie


looking a little scared of what a 21 year old Aunt Logan might do


SO excited!


Hotty Toddy!





one of my favorite pictures....ever


I think she is so beautiful when she's asleep.




"Ooooh!"




fat little legs and my baby shoes


Baby Bear in her "warm up suit", as my Dad calls his sweats










trapped!




Blast-off!


Bye-Bye!


Blue jean baby, L.A. lady,
seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile,
you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her
dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me,
tiny dancer in my hand

But oh how it feels so real
Lying here with no one near
Only you, and you can hear me


3 comments:

J. Henry said...

Those pics of AP in the green cow PJs are too cute! I also love the little legs shot... love to see those baby feet kickin!

Tiffany said...

Your blog is so adorable! I hope you don't mind a new follower! :)

Nathalie said...

That song has been in my head since I read your post! haha