Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Are My Sunshine {One Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Annie is now ONE month old in our journey as we look back over her life (I started this little series last week so I could post some of my favorite pictures from each month as her birthday draws near).


Ann Peyton in my "I'm a Little Rebel" t-shirt and her gigantic reusable diaper!




first picture with Piggy....the beginning of the "monthly picture" tradition (this is the only one not on her month birthday!). I think she's gotten significantly more photogenic!










Peyton loved resting with his girl!




Annie loved (/loves) resting period.


{giggle, giggle}






still one of my favorite pictures to date




more resting....these two tire easily!




This was the picture on her birth announcement.


Anyone seeing a trend here?


She loved the Sleep Sheep that Minnie got her!




"Splish Splash.....I'm almost two months old!"


....You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away....


No comments: