Friday, April 23, 2010

When It's Cold Outside, I Got the Month of May {Nine Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

I'm sure it seems like I'm never going to finish my journey through Ann Peyton's life. I will. She may be two, though. Ha! Here she is at NINE months...



"Posing wears me out!!"


Cotton Bowl....we didn't go, but we dressed for it!




love my Babykins!


There were perks about supplementing, namely saying goodbye to the (literal and figurative) device of suckage!




not my most glamorous photo op, but we were having fun!




No matter how tiny your baby is, nine months is probably too old for the bouncy seat!




sending birthday wishes to Cookie's BF, Conrad




She's like me- she likes to sleep curled up as small as she can get!


Well, sometimes she does!




Papa couldn't resist joining her!


Somebody enjoyed the new Snack and Scribble Seat!


Annie likes to play dress up! [And Mommy likes to play dolls with the Annie baby!]


One of my favorite pictures of her, EVER




getting a bath in Minnie's sink...





She loved the new chair I found for her!


curious little girl


Annie's boyfriend, Hank, making eyes at her




"See you later, friends!"

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)

I've got so much honey

The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Ooooh, Hoooo.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
Talkin' bout my girl.




No comments: