Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whenever I See Your Smiling Face....I Have to Smile Myself, Because I Love You {Seven Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Well, I didn't get through my journey back through Ann Peyton's life in time for birthday, but that's okay! I got a bunch of the pictures loaded for several posts (while Iw as doing other things around the house), but I ran out of time to actually finish them. Anyway, we're back to where we left off...Ann Peyton is SEVEN months old!


She loves her Piggy!


our little glow worm with her baby!




helping Mommy organize






Birthday wishes for Minnie....gotta love that face!




back to The Grove; playing "Oh, My!"


about to get baptized....she was already nervous!


Ann Peyton with her godfather, Ellis


our family and the Perrys


our family and the Herringtons






Aubrey + Annie + Evy = BFF's 4 life!




last trip to the Grove!


keeping warm by snuggling with Minnie!


It's a Thanksgiving Annie Baby!




in her Daddy's sleep sac; one of my all time favorite pictures of Ann Peyton!


in love






beautiful pictures of Ann Peyton taken by my mom's friend, Sally





our Christmas card pic, also taken by Sally


runner up


I just love this one!


Whenever I see your smiling face
I have to smile myself
Because I love you (Yes, I do)
And when you give me that pretty little pout
It turns me inside out
There's something about you, baby (I don't know)

(Chorus)
Isn't it amazing...
...Can feel this way
Tell me how much longer
It will grow stronger every day
Oh, how much longer

Now I'm sure that I won't forget you
And I thank my lucky stars
That you are who you are

Isn't it amazing...
...Can feel this way
Tell me how much longer
It can grow stronger every day
How much longer

No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
Whenever I see you smile at me
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
Whenever I see your smiling face my way
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today






No comments: