Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Won't You Read to Me? Wednesday


This week's featured book is.....
All Asleep
by Joanna Walsh
http://images.doba.com/products/474/9780316118712.jpg

This cute little square board book is all about going to sleep....I like to read it when it's time for bed or for a nap. It has a cute (if slightly awkward) rhyming text, but my favorite part of the book is the illustrations. For some reason, I am so drawn to the colors and the cute illustrations.
I just think they are so cute and I love reading this book to Annie before she goes to sleep!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the MckLinky is working again....hopefully!


0 entries so far... you're next!






  1. You are next...
    Click here to enter


No comments: