Sunday, May 2, 2010

After All These Years.....


Peyton has been alive for twenty eight years today.


  • For four of those years, he was a pretty cool boss.

  • For seven of those years, he has been the greatest friend I have known in this life.

  • For seven of those years, he has been my closest confidant.

  • For four of those years, he was the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ask for.

  • For nine months of those years, he was a calm and patient fiance.

  • For almost two of those years, he has been a faithful provider for our little family.

  • For almost two of those years, he has been a more kind and compassionate husband than I could have ever deserved.

  • For almost two of those years, he has been been a godly leader in our home.

  • For thirteen months of those years, he has been the most amazing father I have ever had the privilege to know.


I love you so much Sweetie, and I will love you just as much twenty eight years from now!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

SO SWEET! Happy Birthday, Peyton! :)

Ashley said...

That was such a creative post! Bon anniversaire to Peyton!