Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bizarro Item of the Day


Y'all, for reals???

I saw this on another blog and please don't be offended if you happen to think these are cute when I say I was...

horrified,

grossed out,

and felt my own bottom get a little uncomfortable just looking at these things:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L%2BzWqQCRL._SL160_.jpg


I don't even like real denim on babies, so I'm not surprised I'm not running out to buy sweet Ann Peyton some of these. Although, I won't go as far as the Amazon reviewer, who basically chastised anyone who put anything other than cloth diapers on their baby's bums. Actually that's one of the perks of my hot water heater not being able to be fixed for ELEVEN FREAKING DAYS.....I get a little break from cloth diapers (which are not that bad, but it is one extra thing I'll enjoy being without for a week and a half).

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahaha! David and I saw those at Target last weekend and got a good laugh over them.

Emily said...

I saw these in the store the other day...I had to do a double take to make sure I was see it right!

Anonymous said...

Saw them at Wal-mart and wondered who the heck would buy them and why in heavens name huggies made them

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Ummm, I have not seen those yet!! Crazy! I agree...denim on babies=no ma'am!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Haha I have not seen those yet, but they are crazy!