Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm In Heaven When You Smile {Ten Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

As we near the end of our picture journey, Annie is TEN months old....









Annie and her BFF, Mary Milton. Oh, and their Daddies.


This was the first time she was ever sitting up waiting for me (standing up waiting for not too far behind). Clearly, she is not happy; I don't complain though, because usually she plays for fifteen or twenty minutes when she wakes up!


in my Sweetbriar hoodie from when I was a baby; Daddy wanted her to look "sporty" for the Super Bowl!




another ensemble that belonged to me, circa 1986; it snowed that day and I thought this was the perfect outfit!




birthday wishes for DeDe (Peyton's Momma)




typical


also typical




celebrating Granny's birthday (cousin Sime looks like he wants some cake!)


Annie is the greedy one though. I had left the room for just a few minutes, and a little mouse took a bite of my sandwich!




She sleeps just like me....


see??


AP and Hank, me and Haley




"Leave me alone, I'm having a bad hair day!"

Kinda love you got
Knock me off my feet

I'm in heaven, when you smile
When you smile, when you smile
When you smile.

And ev'ry time
You look that way
Honey chile, you make my day



[Clearly, as evidenced by this and her three month picture post, there are no Van Morrison videos on YouTube. I had never even heard this version until today. Van does a better job, but it wasn't even on Playlist. Find it on iTunes, though. Worth it.]