Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Annie Banani: Fashionista {Patriotic/Nautical Edition}

Since I shared some photos of "Patriotic Annie" last week in my Flashback post, I thought I'd share some shots of the little banana in her patriotic garb this year.


I got this dress at TJ Maxx this past spring. It's slightly more casual than her usual look, but I enjoy a breezy t-shirt dress every once in awhile and I'm sure she does too!


I also got this dress at a consignment sale last Spring. I think she looks very grown up in it!


This outfit is The Bailey Boys (my fave) and I found it on eBay. I loved the sailboat applique and I just had to get it. It's still a little big, as you can tell (18 mo.), but I think she'll wear it at the end of the summer and hopefully next Spring, too.



This is probably my favorite of her patriotic outfits. I got it last Spring at the overstock sale. I love that the back is just as cute (if not cuter) than the front. If you look closely, you can see that there are little sailboats on each strap. Annie seems to be really into the nautical styles this summer. Which brings us to....


...one of my very favorite bathing suits. I adore it for so many reasons. First, the obvious- clearly, I am obsessed with the sailboat motif. Second, I love that it's a "dress". Third, the crisscross straps seal the deal.


There's only one thing cuter than this little patriot. Can you guess what it is?

Here's a hint: It's also red, white, and blue....

It's a little

REBEL!

2 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love all of the nautical outfits! She is just too cute!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

So cute! She does the Nautical look quite well. Bailey Boys is my favorite too. Any tips on cheap places to find it?