Friday, June 4, 2010

Build Me Up Buttercup {Eleven Month Old Ann Peyton in Pictures}

Instead of doing a "Flashback" post, I decided it was past time to finish up my pictorial journey through AP's first year. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last month of Ann Peyton's first year....







showing off her new tooth




resting with Papa in NOLA


She stole Hank's shoe....bully!


one of my favorite pics of us...EVER.


Annie and Hank sittin' in a tree...




Cafe Du Monde




Ann Peyton's new baby doll, Sunny




Bourbon with the babykins




Hank's a little nervous about having a girl in his bed!




right after Cursillo....exhausted little family!




same outfit as the picture above [This is at about five months old!]






"Being photographed is so exhausting!"


Why do you build me up (Build me up)
Buttercup...

... I love you still

I need you (I need you)
More than anyone darlin'
You know that I have from the start

So build me up (Build me up)
Buttercup
Don't break my heart


2 comments:

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Miss Southern Prep said...

Ann Peyton is too cute! Do y'all take a family picture every week? I love all of the pictures you take-what great memories! Have a great day!