Thursday, June 24, 2010

School Days

I was looking through some of my old drafts and I realized there are several really old posts that I never finalized and published. Here's one....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got AP's school picture on the last day of Mother's Morning Out, but I am just now scanning and posting it. I think it's adorable!

I put her in her "birthday outfit", because it was the week before her birthday. I'm glad I did, because she ended up wearing something else to her party, since it was way to hot for corduroy. I feel like I at least got some use out of the outfit, ha!

Also, don't you just love the fake rocks and flowers?

2 comments:

Peyton said...

still don't like it, the pictures we take are better

The Niemeyer Nest said...

I agree - it's adorable! I have some questions for you about MMO. Do you mind emailing me so I can get your email and then I will send you my questions? Thanks Sarah Denley!