Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Summer I Went Swimming, Part One- Neighbors' Pool

We took Ann Peyton swimming today and I have some cute pictures to share, but I realized that I still hadn't done a post with the pictures from the first time we really took her swimming. So, I thought I'd share those first and then do another post with the ones from today later.

getting used to the water


I love the look on her face in this one- such an unusual little smile.


Annie and Mommy (and Daddy's old cup from when he was a little boy...instant pool toy!)


riding around the pool with Papa


Hold on tight!


aren't they sweet?


Trying on sunglasses is a favorite activity, right now.


Family Pyramid. Look at that grin....Ann Peyton is such a daredevil already. Now if she could just get up the courage to take a few steps by herself!


I heard this song awhile back and I loved it. Obviously, the lyrics are a bit weird/ almost morbid, but I LOVE this kind of music....folksy, one guy with a guitar- a little reminiscent of the singer-songwriter genre that produced many of my faves (Clapton, Cat Steven, James Taylor, Simon and Garfunkel). Pause the regular playlist and listen; you won't regret it!

No comments: